Fees & Insurance
- My current fees for individual counseling & coaching are $125/session (45-minute length) due at the time of service.
Insurance (Counseling Clients Only):
I am an in-network provider with the following insurance plans:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- Employer Health Programs (EHP)
- US Family Health Plan (USFHP)
I am a non-network provider for the following insurance plan:
- Humana Military Tricare
If I am not an in-network provider with your insurance, I can provide an itemized receipt (i.e. “Superbill”) upon request.
- I accept most major credit cards, Health Savings Account (HSA), & Flex Spending Account (FSA) payments.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
For additional FAQs about the out-of-network claims process, please read this article.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.